1. A flat fee of N5, 000 upward per delivery is required for delivery within central Lagos.
2. For delivery to the outskirts of Lagos delivery fee ranges from N8, 000 per delivery depending on the distance. Outskirts of Lagos include Iju, Akute, Ikotun Egbe, Agege, Meiran, Ajah, Egbeda, Epe, etc
3. Delivery outside Lagos state is not available.
4. To confirm your order, full payment is required to be made at least 4 weeks to your wedding date or before the promo ends which is on the last day of the month(whichever comes first). Part payment will not secure your booking. Payment is not refundable.
5. If you require consultation on your wedding cake design, you will need to book an appointment. Consultation fee is N10, 000. Consultation holds at our office within a time frame of 60 minutes and accommodates the bride/client and 2 more persons only. Children are not allowed during consultation.
6. After paying for a wedding and/or trad cake, you have up till 1 year to utilise your order.
7. After you make payment, you are to send the following information at least 4 weeks before your wedding day to our email (email@example.com);
– Traditional wedding venue
– Traditional wedding start time
– Traditional wedding colours
– Names or message to be written on Traditional wedding cake (optional)
– White or Nikkai wedding reception venue
– White or Nikkai wedding start time
– White or Nikkai wedding colours
– Event coordinator’s contact number
8. Do not hesitate to place your orders and generally communicate with us via WhatsApp on 08139407530.
9. You are free to change the colours of your chosen design to suit your wedding colours. You are also free to change the number of tiers of a design you like to the number of tiers of your chosen package. For example, if you like the design of a particular 3 tier cake in the collection of designs, but you want a 4 tier wedding cake, you can request for your 4 tier wedding cake design to be tailored after the design of the 3 tier cake.
Please note that the standard height of each tier ranges from 5.5inches to 6.5inches.
10. You are also free to send us your own design if you do not see a design you like in our albums.
11. If you send us your own design, extra costs to expect (if applicable) are as follows:
– Non-round shaped tiers: N8,000 each
– Basic cake seperators: N5,000 each
– Premium cake seperators: N20,000 each
– Acrylic monogram cake toppers: N10,000
– Faux (hidden) cake stand: N10,000
– Extra height tiers ranging from 7inches to 9inches high : N8,000 each
– Edible bride and groom sculpture is not available
12. You have up till 4 weeks to your wedding to make your final choice and decision on your wedding cake design(s).
13. Changes in your wedding cake design(s) within 4 weeks to your wedding will not be accommodated.
14. If you do not finalize on your wedding cake designs by 4 weeks to your wedding, we will choose a design for you (which is not a bad idea).
15. We do not provide the cake table, neither do we decorate the cake table.
16. Non fruit cakes (such as Chocolate cake, Vanilla/Sponge cakes, Red velvet cakes, etc.) should be served and consumed on the day of the event to avoid the cake going bad. If you wish to keep it longer, cut it up and wrap it in cling film and store it in the freezer immediately after use (i.e. taking pictures with it). You can later cut a piece out and microwave for a few seconds before serving.Our fruit cakes keep very well, but must still be wrapped and stored in a freezer also. Avoid keeping the cake in humid places, and avoid water getting into it. However, considering our climate (hot weather) and the unsteady power supply we face in this part of the world, we will not be held responsible if your cake goes bad after your event. Fruit cakes only will be used for the main white wedding/nikkai cakes. This is to allow enough time for the cake décor without the cake going stale or bad.
17. Our Fruit cakes are preserved with alcohol. If you want non fruit cakes in your white/nikkai wedding cake, you will be charged additional 30% of the price of your chosen package. Hence your cake will be made 2 days to your wedding leaving us with only one day to do all the decor a day to your wedding.
18. If your Traditional wedding starts in the morning between 7am and 10am, we recommend that we deliver your traditional cake the day before the event or you may choose to pick it up if you wish to avoid paying for the additional delivery fee this will incur. If you insist that we deliver the traditional cake on the morning of your traditional wedding date, we will endeavor to deliver it on time, but we will not be held liable if the cake does not arrive before your traditional wedding commences.
19. We always aim to deliver our cakes early and hence we require early set up of the cake table(s) by the venue decorator in order to have a seamless delivery. We will not be held responsible for any issue that may come up as a result of delayed set up of the cake table by the hall decorator.
20. We will set up your wedding cake and trad cake each with separate cake knives
21. We do not provide nor set up the cake table(s), neither do we decorate the cake table(s).
Tip: The cake table blends better with the rest of the hall decor when it is decorated by the designated venue decorator.
22. We do not make wedding cake speeches or any form of special appearance at your wedding event.
23. As much as we would love to, we are not obligated to wait through your wedding party.
24. If you make payment before fixing your wedding date, we require that you ensure to inform us of the date as soon as you confirm it immediately or at least 4weeks before your wedding date. We will not be held liable if you do not communicate your wedding date to us as at when due.
25. In the unlikely event that your wedding date gets moved beyond a year after you confirm your order, after which the promo will have expired, you will be billed according to your design and the amount you paid for the promo will be deducted from the bill.
26. You are to forward and share this document/link to your wedding planner/coordinator to go through as well.
27. Payment after receiving our terms and conditions means that you have agreed to accepted our terms and conditions.
Thank you once again for making SayCheese Cakes a part of your wedding experience.
We appreciate it and we really look forward to making your wedding cake(s) lovely.