Shaving is a familiar job to help men retouch their good looks. While this may seem simple, not everyone knows how to shave clean and not regrow. The following tips and tricks for shaving are given below, and hopefully will be helpful to you.
Step 1: Prepare
– This is an important step as you go along with the shaving process. Firstly, do a facial cleansing to get rid of sebum, dirt, help open pores and also make the beard softer. This will be very helpful for making the shaving process convenient and easier.
– The advice is to shave in the morning, after taking a warm bath. You can also use a high glycerin shaving cream, avoiding products containing menthol, as they can cause pores, stiffness, and facial numbness.
– Choosing the right shaver is also what you need to prepare. You can base on the beard hardness, preferred shaving method, skin type … to choose the right shaver type.
For men with thick beards and sensitive skin, you should use a traditional multi-blade razor.
If you have acne and you need to shave an area, try an electric razor.
– Next, always make sure that the razors you choose are clean and they are always sharp.
Step 2: Shave
Use the shaving brush to apply shaving cream evenly in a circular motion. Doing this will create a lather that will make shaving easier.
When you shave, use your hands to keep the face tight and gently glide the razor.
The right direction to shave is to shave in the direction that the beard grows. When you shave in the opposite direction, the pores of the skin are opened and can damage your skin.
Avoid applying too much force to the razor to prevent wrinkles from appearing and may cause the hair to grow back quickly.
Step 3: Clean the shaver
Hygiene is an indispensable step to prevent bacteria from growing to ensure the next shave.
Step 4: Skin care after shaving
– After shaving, wash your face with warm water
– Then rinse with cold water to tighten the pores and soothe the skin
– Gently apply an appropriate amount of after shave lotion to moisturize skin, avoiding alcohol-containing products as they can dry out the skin. You can use creams rich in vitamins E, B3, pro-vitamin B5, replenish moisture, soothe and enhance skin vitality.
– In addition, after shaving for about 1 day, you should use more lotions to care for the shaving area to make the skin soft, not dry and make the beard grow longer.
Above is a guide on how to shave properly, clean and regrowth. Please record and apply to always get the most handsome man!